We have removed most of the UI bundles from worker profile. We are unable
to remove some UI bundles like Carbon UI from worker profile because of
apparently a inconsistent use of server and ui features. One scenario I
noticed was that
org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.identity.authenticator.saml2.sso.ui.feature
UI feature bundles org.wso2.carbon.identity.authenticator.saml2.sso.common.
The UI bundle also requires carbon ui bundle. So, if we need sso common
bundle for its functionality we have to bundle the sso ui bundle with
worker profile.