Hi all,

At the organization registration of aPaaS we need to send a confirmation
email to the user. ( We use EmailVerifcationSubscriber for this purpose )
But here we need to send some custom parameters with the confirmation link
other than the confirmation key.
ie: we need to send something like
https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com/appmgt/site/pages/confirmemail.jag?*
id=123456*&confirmation=4015d3a1-7ed4<https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com/appmgt/site/pages/confirmemail.jag?uuid=123456&confirmation=4015d3a1-7ed4>

instead of

https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com/appmgt/site/pages/confirmemail.jag?confirmation=4015d3a1-7ed4<https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com/appmgt/site/pages/confirmemail.jag?uuid=123456&confirmation=4015d3a1-7ed4>

As I noticed when going through the EmailSender class, it does not accept
external parameters rather add the confirmation key to the target EPR.

Could someone please state whether it is possible to achieve the above
requirement with our current implementation?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashansa Perera
Software Engineer