Hi,

I have the fixed the issue with Axis2 json message formatter with r180584.
The axis2-json tests are passing fine, and the Json sample is working fine
too after the change.

The issue was that with Jettison MappedXMLStreamWriter, we always need to
call XMLStreamWriter#writeStartDocument before serializing the xml elements
to json via XMLStreamWriter#writeStartElement. Created JIRA [1]

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-14352

Thanks,
KasunG