When you say svn-base DepSync doesn't support subversion 1.7, is the 1.7
working copy or a 1.7 subversion server. I think the current svnkit version
we are using has support for 1.7 servers with compatibility. But no support
for 1.7 working copy format.
Anyway, we are using an older svnkit version, 1.3.5. The latest svnkit
release is 1.7.10 which has Subversion 7 support but we are too late in the
release cycle to test it out. They also have a svnkit osgi bundle now [1].
I did a quick test with it, but svnclient-adapter is not picking it up.
Need to look further.

[1]
http://maven.tmatesoft.com/content/repositories/releases/org/tmatesoft/svnkit/svnkit-osgi/1.7.9/

Thanks,