On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Kasun Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

>> However the only incident i have seen a rapid error log thrown
>> continuosly in the MB or ActiveMQ integration scenario is, when you start
>> AS for the first time, if you hadn't start the broker (MB/ActiveMQ etc.)
>> before starting AS it will throw a continuous error log as there is no
>> JMSConnection available. Apart from that if the broker fails in middle,
>> after successful start up, the reconnection should happen fine.
>>

> Yes... This is what I was doing. We should handle this scenario too,
> right?

@Shammi/Malinga

WDYT? Should we provide some notification and stop the server start if user
forgets to start JMS provider (broker) in prior to start AS, ESB etc.? IMO
as our documentation clearly says that it is needed to start the broker
first in  each integrating scenarios,  i am not sure whether it is needed
to handle this.