On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Yes, its possible to achieve $subject using CEP. Dinusha recently did a
> similar POC which triggered an email when a certain number of throttling
> level was reached AFAIR.

Yes, we have done a sample for this..
API Manager will publish the events to CEP.. CEP is doing two things..
1. Forward data to BAM to use for statistic calculations.
2. If same API invokes more than 5 times within 1 minute from the same
application, this will send an email notification to a given email
address.

This set-up is available to download in [1] and related blog post [2].
[1]. http://builder3.us1.wso2.org/builds/BAM-CEP-AM/
[2].
http://dinushasblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/integrating-wso2-api-manager-with-bam.html

Regards,