Hi,

As we need to increase the integration test coverage of IS for the next
release we need identify the priority areas/critical paths that we first
need to be covered. Hence your input on this will greatly help. Please
pitch in..

Please find below some resources and guidelines that you can get familiar
with before we start writing the tests next week.

* Krishantha and the Automation team have already written IS tests that we
can refer to get started in [1].
* Please make your self familiar with automation framework and guidelines
on writing tests in [2] if not already.
* Use of the TestNG Annotations properly as Krishantha have mentioned in
another mail thread since this will avoid simultaneous test runs which will
cause tests to be fail. Also make sure you run the TestNG version 6.1.1.
* Make server state consistent by cleaning the data after test.

Also please find the IS integration test allocations in [3].

[1] -
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/branches/4.2.0/products/is/4.5.0/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/wso2/identity/integration/tests

[2] -
http://docs.wso2.org/display/TA100/Best+Practices+for+Writing+Integration+Tests