Hi Ranga/Janaka,

There is a relative path issue and we are trying to solve it. BTW we are
encouraging people to not to build kernel 4.2.0 branch and
platform/products-releases/chunk-01 ( actually you don't need to build
those) as we have deployed all released jars to nexus repo. And also please
start 4.2.0 branch chunk-02 or higher with clean repo unless you will face
unexpected issues in build time as well as runtime.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
*Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.*