Hi All

        We are in final few steps of WSO2 ESB / Data services implementation at
very big company. They love your Data Services, I mean it , love it !!

        We are trying to pass the Information Security review of our WSO2 ESB
implementation. We are using 4.0.3 EAB with 3.2.2 DSS feature.

        Information security group has objected for following things in default
WSO2 ESB

                1. QPID / AMQP server listening to 5672 / 8672 ports. Can we
disable the default message broker so that QPID will not start. If we disable,
will it affect any                     other functionality? We are NOT using
message brokers / any JMS related applications, mainly Data Services.

                2. How to block JMX console being started? The JMX console
starts at 11111 / 9999 be default.

                3. We have already disabled Admin UI, however is there any way
where I can turn the logging levels for individual loggers with out Admin UI
and WITHOUT re-                        starting the ESB?

        I would be extremely thankful if I can answers for above questions.

        Please help WSO2 implementation in very prestigious company.

        WSO2 rocks !!!

thanks
Abhijit