Hi,

 I need to test JWTCache in AM. Therefore I have enabled GatewayKeyCache
and disabled JWTCache in api-manager.xml and invoked an API via an
application then changed the application name and invoked again. Then
decoded the response. But still the application name is not changed
even-though I have disabled the JWTCache property.

When I enabled both GatewayKeyCache and JWTCache still the response will be
cached.

 Is this expected or a bug and is this the correct way to test JWTCache in
AM or what are the values that will be taken from the JWT cache?

Thanks!
--
*Ushani Balasooriya*
Software Engineer - QA;