Hi Chamara,

IMHO, this is a publishing decision - i.e. it's the responsibility of the
publisher to do this (i.e option 3) . There are a couple use cases to
consider here

a) A publisher needs to be able to publish the API to multiple stores. this
publication is independent from the runtime publication (i.e. gateway
configuration) . Moreover they need to be able to publish to additional
store at any moment - Consider an API which is published in the company
store to start with and then is pushed to an external catalog when this is
approved. In other words, publish to store shall be a self-contained action
as well.
b) We need to plan for additional metadata to be captured for those
external catalogs ( what they are asking for might be different than what
we capture out of box).

And finally security : where/when do we capture/store the credentials to
connect to an external store ?

Isabelle.

------
Isabelle Mauny