Thanks Ruwan!

Now above error got resolved. But now I'm getting a different error in
org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.proxyadmin building from chunk02.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.wso2.carbon.proxyadmin: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.proxyadmin:bundle:4.2.0: Failure to find
org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:2.1.2-wso2v1 in
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/ was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of wso2-nexus has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Please let know if there is anything missing.

Thanks and Regards!
Isuruwan

--
Isuruwan Herath