Hi,
Can't we take out the registry loading out of the sso hostobject and do it
from the acs.jag ? The thing is when populating the store/publisher for a
tenant we somehow have to load the tenant registry and doing it in the sso
hostobject would only incur an additional cost. When loading tenant
registries in store/publisher, we keep track of which registries have been
already loaded so when a different user from the same tenant logs in, we
can avoid loading it for a second time.

AmilaD

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Sumedha Rubasinghe <sume...@wso2.com> wrote:

> How this is working for two web apps (store , publisher) in API Manager?
>

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Ranga Siriwardena <ra...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> We are using sso hostobject  for appfactory sso purpose. We encountered
>> $Subject when login as a tenant user. Following are the issues encountered.
>>
>> - tenant registry is not loaded during the signature validation phase
>> - decode method is not compatible  with encode mechanism
>>
>> We were able to get rid of this issue by loading tenant registry inside
>> hostobject (here we load tenant registry before signature validation) and
>> fixing decode method. Hope this issue will effect anyone who use sso
>> hostobject hence we need to commit this fix to current branch. Could some
>> one from IS team please review and commit this fix in[1].  Please let us
>> know if there is better ways to get rid of these issues as well.
>>
>> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-1858
>>
>> Thank You.
>> Ranga.
>> --