Hi KasunG,

There seems to be some tight dependency between ServicePersistenceManager
(SPM) and TransportPersistenceManger (TPM).

For example SPM uses some methods from TPM to retrieve transport related
resources from registry and then add those values to service meta file for
persisting. I know this is for persisting transport level details in the
meta-file. But any reason for the above behavior on why it has to access
registry?

This will cause issues when we try to remove those references of TPM.

Kishanthan.