Hi Dimuthu,

Thanks for checking these packs.

I didn't know earlier that there is a way to validate LICENSE.txt. This is
great!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Dimuthu De Lanerolle <dimut...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Sumeda,
>
> I was referring to the license file inside the pack provided by RuwanY.
> However, after replacing the licence file you have pointed-out with the
> existing pack's one (if it is ok to do so) ,

It's okay to replace the files and check. The LICENSE files attached in
JIRA should go in to final packs. But the packs mentioned in this mail did
not have the updated license files as the build was triggerred before
committing the license files.

> results were as follows.
>
> 08 jar file names mentioned in the LICENSE.txt could not be found inside
> the product pack.
> eg:
> localizer-1.0.jar , opencsv-1.8.jar
>
> 20 jar files inside the distribution pack were not mentioned in the
> LICENSE.txt file
> eg: emma-2.1.5320.jar, jgroups_3.0.6.wso2v1.jar
>
> In addition, SNAPSHOT keyword appears in the following two texual files.
>  xx/wso2am-1.5.0/bin/build.xml
>  xx/wso2am-1.5.0/repository/conf/registry.xml
>
> Regards
>

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Sumedha Rubasinghe <sume...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Are you referring to correct license files?
>>
>> ELB    - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/LB-98
>> GREG - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/REGISTRY-2079
>> AM     -  https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-1792
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Dimuthu De Lanerolle <dimut...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ruwan,
>>>
>>> I have run automation tests for this pack. However, I am quite amazed
>>> about the fact which tests results are showing.What has went wrong? is the
>>> LICENCE.txt file incorrect?
>>>
>>> More than 348 jar file names mentioned in the LICENSE.txt could not be
>>> found inside the product pack.
>>> eg: org.wso2.carbon.registry.resource.stub_4.1.0.jar
>>> , org.wso2.carbon.event.ws_4.1.0.jar
>>>
>>> More than 784 jar files inside the distribution pack were not mentioned
>>> in the LICENSE.txt file.
>>> eg: geronimo-jaxws_2.2_spec-1.0.jar, org.wso2.carbon.logging-4.2.0.jar
>>>
>>> These are the duplicate jar entries found in the LICENSE.txt.
>>> 1. openws-1.4.1.jar
>>> 2 xmltooling-1.3.1.jar
>>> 3 mail-1.4.jar
>>> 4 scribe-1.3.1.jar