Hi,
I am trying to send data via post request and int arrays are being lost
somewhere. My payload is  {"ints": [1,2]}  and what I see in the console
is {"ints" : [{}, {}]}. I debugged jaggery and figured out that Gson
properly passes the int array and sends to the buildObject method
(HostObjectUtils L73). Afterwards the ints are encapsulated in a Rhino
native array. When we are return the content it is only shown as objects.

I tried sending the request as text/plain and performing
log.debug(parse(String(request.getContent())));

but still the log is  {"ints" : [{}, {}]}

Peace~

--
Chan (Dulitha Wijewantha)
Software Engineer - Mobile Development