Dulitha,

Another interesting project is component framework by the same guy who
developed the express framework(AFAICR, I mentioned this in a previous
thread). Probably, we can set it up by pointing to a WSO2 component repo.

[1] https://github.com/component/component

--

*Ruchira Wageesha**Associate Technical Lead*
*WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*

*email: ruch...@wso2.com <ruch...@wso2.com>,   blog:
ruchirawageesha.blogspot.com <http://ruchirawageesha.blogspot.com>,
mobile: +94 77 5493444*