Some of the bugs I've encountered are mainly UI related bugs. Just out of
curiosity, is there facilities in Eclipse framework to automate those? Like
for example, configuration disappears when switching to source view after
designing the mediation flow in ESB graphical editor.

    -Chintana

Chintana Wilamuna
Architect - Solution Architecture
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com