Hi all,
I'm a intern of WSO2. I downloaded ESB 4.8.0 from atuwa [1] (Later I
realized that the latest released version is 4.7.0) So I followed samples
given in 4.7.0 documentation (with ESB version 4.8.0). In the sample 14
[2], when I add the bellow xml part in the synapse file and update from
source view, sequence element disappears. But still the expected log entry
is made. But if I just click update again, without making any changes, the
expected log entry is not made. Can someone please help me understand what
is happening here?

<localEntry key="local-enrty-sequence-key">
        <sequence name="dynamic_sequence">
            <log level="custom">
                <property name="message" value="*** Test Message 1 ***"/>
            </log>
        </sequence>
</localEntry>

[1] http://atuwa.private.wso2.com/products/ESB/wso2esb-4.8.0.zip