Hi Chanaka,

To create a secure proxy service I followed the following steps.
1. Carbon home ->Proxy service -> Secure proxy
2. Filled necessary fields and created the secure proxy (Used Policy_3)
3. Service dashboard of new service -> Generate axis2 client

wsdl for proxy service contains following end points,

<wsdl2:service name="StockQuoteServiceAX" interface="
tns:StockQuoteServiceAXPortType">
<wsdl2:endpoint name="StockQuoteServiceAXHttpSoap12Endpoint" binding="
tns:StockQuoteServiceAXSoap12Binding" address="
http://chamila-Dell-System-Vostro-3450:8280/services/StockQuoteServiceAX.StockQuoteServiceAXHttpSoap12Endpoint
"/>
<wsdl2:endpoint name="StockQuoteServiceAXHttpsSoap12Endpoint" binding="
tns:StockQuoteServiceAXSoap12Binding" address="
https://chamila-Dell-System-Vostro-3450:8243/services/StockQuoteServiceAX.StockQuoteServiceAXHttpsSoap12Endpoint
"/>
<wsdl2:endpoint name="StockQuoteServiceAXHttpSoap11Endpoint" binding="
tns:StockQuoteServiceAXSoap11Binding" address="
http://chamila-Dell-System-Vostro-3450:8280/services/StockQuoteServiceAX.StockQuoteServiceAXHttpSoap11Endpoint
"/>
<wsdl2:endpoint name="StockQuoteServiceAXHttpsSoap11Endpoint" binding="
tns:StockQuoteServiceAXSoap11Binding" address="
https://chamila-Dell-System-Vostro-3450:8243/services/StockQuoteServiceAX.StockQuoteServiceAXHttpsSoap11Endpoint
"/>
</wsdl2:service>

but not StockQuoteServiceAXHttpsEndpoint which was there in generated
pom.xml file.
It seems like when generating client, it shows have some port names in drop
down menu which are not exist in wsdl file.

Thank you.

--
*Chamila Wijayarathna*
Engineering Intern,