Hi, Nuwan

Yap, trying is correct, Jaggery Web hostobject had bug regard
to 'request.getContent()' and it is be fixed in github master.
Thinking you try some old jaggery version.

Here I will attaching patch (0.9.0.ALPHA4_wso2v1) for you and sample
jaggery file for you to test.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a restful jaggery endpoint and I now want to make this serve SOAP
> requests as well. My idea is to look at the Content-Type header and
> determine whether the request is REST or SOAP.
>
> I need to know how I can process a SOAP request from jaggery. When I try
> 'request.getContent()', it gives me a null value.

Yap, it was bug in jaggery.
It is fixed. Try this and let us know.

Thanks

--