Usually this exception comes when BouncyCastle jar is not in the classpath.
(bcprov-jdk15.jar)

By default the BouncyCastle jar file is in
ESB_HOME/repository/axis2/client/lib folder. But when it is their, looks
like that file is not loaded in to axis2Client. But when I copy the
BouncyCastle jar file into ESB_HOME/repository/components/plugins folder,
issue get resolved.

The issue is resolved. However I am not sure whether this is the correct
resolution for this issue?

Best Regards,
Malaka

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Sajith Ravindra <saji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a new joinee whose under going the training. I'm trying to run sample
> 200 of ESB (
> http://docs.wso2.org/display/ESB480/Sample+200%3A+Using+WS-Security+with+policy+attachments+for+proxy+services
> )
> When i'm running the client of  it gives an  exception with following
> stack trace.
>
>      [java] Using WS-Security
>      [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error in encryption
>      [java]     at org.apache.rampart.handler.
> RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:76)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invokeHandler(Phase.java:340)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:313)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:261)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:426)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:430)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:554)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:530)
>      [java]     at
> samples.userguide.StockQuoteClient.executeClient(Unknown Source)
>      [java]     at samples.userguide.StockQuoteClient.main(Unknown Source)
>      [java] Caused by: org.apache.rampart.RampartException: Error in
> encryption
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.doSignBeforeEncrypt(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:612)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.build(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:97)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:147)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:65)
>      [java]     ... 11 more
>      [java] Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An
> unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key
> transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p); nested exception is:
>      [java]     java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any
> provider supporting RSA/ECB/OAEPPadding
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecurityUtil.java:785)
>      [java]     at
> [...]

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.