Hi Kavith,

It's great that you have found the solution. When you are posting an issue,
please make sure you includes the error logs/exceptions within the same
email body rather than using another place. This has been mentioned in
another mail as well. That would be easier for people to understand and
give you a solution.

Thanks,
Chanaka

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Kavith Lokuhewage <kav...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found the issue. My mistake. I have not configured the Transport Sender
> for JMS in Axis2 configuration. Doing so resolved the issue.
>
> Thank you.
>

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Kavith Lokuhewage <kav...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to follow the tutorial for Transport switching with ESB [1].
>> I am getting this[2] error in ESB Log, when I try to execute the client.
>> Something goes wrong when the ESB tries to forward the request JMS Queue.
>> Active MQ is configured correctly and as far as I could notice, nothing
>> wrong with the axis2 transport receiver configuration. See the axis2 server
>> log here.[3]
>> What should be the cause of this?
>>
>> thanks.
>>
>> [1]-
>> http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com/2009/12/wso2-esb-tips-tricks-03-transport.html
>> [2]- http://pastebin.com/DShWfQEk
>> [3] - http://pastebin.com/Qmi0qaf1
>>
>> --
>> *Kavith Lokuhewage*
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com
>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>> Mobile - +9477-9-145-123 | +9471-455-6-402
>> Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kavith-lokuhewage/49/473/419>
>> Twitter <https://twitter.com/KavithThiranga>
>>

> --
> *Kavith Lokuhewage*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com
> lean . enterprise . middleware
> Mobile - +9477-9-145-123 | +9471-455-6-402
> Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kavith-lokuhewage/49/473/419>
> Twitter <https://twitter.com/KavithThiranga>

Chanaka Fernando
Technical Lead