Hi Diego,

First of all, I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

I went through you configs.

Do not use host names in your configurations. Please use IP addresses for
now. There is a known issue with Hazelcast. Here is a related JIRA [1].

Use IPs in <parameter name="localMemberHost" /> and <members> sections.

Please try this and let us know.

Also in your loadbalancer.conf you can specify one host for worker. When
you point that hostname to ELB IP, ELB will send the requests using round
robin algorithm

Thanks!

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-14573

Isuru Perera