Hi Shavantha ,

I was unable to reproduce the both of the issues.
[1] we got only in debug mode and we fixed it.

So please try with fresh configurations.
[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-1989

Thanks.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Shavantha Weerasinghe
<shavan...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> On some occations an exception " Using sql : null
> [2013-12-20 11:00:24,125] ERROR
> {org.wso2.carbon.user.core.common.AbstractUserStoreManager} -
> org.wso2.carbon.user.core.UserStoreException: Login failed for user
> 'shavantha'. " is thrown for Outh flow
>

> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-1992
>
> Regards,
> Shavantha Weerasinghe
> Senior Software Engineer QA
> WSO2, Inc.
> lean.enterprise.middleware.
> http://wso2.com
> http://wso2.org
> Tel : 94 11 214 5345
> Fax :94 11 2145300
>

> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Shavantha Weerasinghe
> <shavan...@wso2.com> wrote:
> > Hi Johann
> >
> > Still the issue https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-1989 comes with
> > the 20th Decem ber pack.
> >
> > regards,
> > Shavantha Weerasinghe
> > Senior Software Engineer QA
> > WSO2, Inc.
> > lean.enterprise.middleware.
> > http://wso2.com
> > http://wso2.org
> > Tel : 94 11 214 5345
> > Fax :94 11 2145300
> >

> > On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Shavantha Weerasinghe
> > <shavan...@wso2.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Johann
> >>
> >> The following scenario needs to be looked at for OAuth
> >>
> >> If the tenant or a tenant user passes the super tenants client id,
> >> client secret and his own client name as
> >> tenantu...@tenant1.com/welcome and moves on the resource owner floor I
> >> was able to go through the entire floor up untill the resource emails
> >> were shown.
> >>
> >> regards,
> >> Shavantha Weerasinghe
> >> Senior Software Engineer QA
> >> WSO2, Inc.
> >> lean.enterprise.middleware.
> >> http://wso2.com
> >> http://wso2.org
> >> Tel : 94 11 214 5345
> >> Fax :94 11 2145300

Ishara Karunarathna
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: isha...@wso2.com,   blog: isharaaruna.blogspot.com,   mobile: +94
718211678