Hello All,
I am running BAM sample 1.
In the analytic script which get run when I sent log line event it has query

CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ProcessedLogs (
logId STRING,remote_ip STRING,
request_date STRING,request STRING,
httpCode STRING,length STRING,
version STRING)
STORED BY 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.cassandra.CassandraStorageHandler'
WITH SERDEPROPERTIES (
"wso2.carbon.datasource.name" = "WSO2BAM_CASSANDRA_DATASOURCE" ,
"cassandra.cf.name" = "processed_logs" ,
"cassandra.columns.mapping" =
":key,remote_ip, request_date, request,httpCode,length, version" );

What I understand about this query is that it creates a table and load data
from "processed_logs" column family which is available at
Cassandra Keyspaces / EVENT_KS.

I need to analyze a log file which is in a format different from access.log
given in sample. How can I create a different column family for my
requirement and access them in my script???

Thank You!
--
*Chamila Wijayarathna*
Engineering Intern,