Hi all,

Is there a way to use a OAuth token generated by IS in the APIMs API
calls.? Basically what should happen is when making Api calls with the
OAuth token generated by IS, APIM should validate the token with Identity
Server and if it validates let the call go through.

As I understood we have to write a  custom Authentication handler as in [1]
to achieve that kind of a requirement. Or is there any other way to achieve
the above.?

I wrote a custom handler which calls IS and validates the token, however it
only route API calls to SandBox only (If I have only enabled Production
endpoint API call does not go through, and gives a error saying No Sandbox
found, if Sand box endpoint is there the call goes through to it).

As I understood when using the default Authentication Handler in APIM, it
will call a back end service and get API info and set it to the message
context. But this is not possible with a external OAuth token(from IS)
since the backend service in APIM cannot recognize the token. This might be
the reason for the above issue.

Any Idea on achieving the above requirement.?

[1]
http://docs.wso2.org/display/AM160/Writing+a+Custom+Authentication+Handler

Thanks
SumedhaS