Hi Samisa,

I hope I understand your use case.

I have successfully called Basic Auth secured REST services by creating an
Authorization header in the jaggery code and sending the GET request
with that header.

Quoting from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_access_authentication#Client_side

you can see that you just have to create a string username:password
(separated by a colon) and encode it in base64, then you add an HTTP
'Authorization' header to the request which contains

"Basic" + base64_encode( username + ":" + password);

Here is an example of a js implementation of base64 encoding (I don't
know what the licence is):

http://phpjs.org/functions/base64_encode/

Is this what you are looking for?

I could also dig out some code, when I get back to the office, if that
is necessary.

HTH

Kambiz Darabi
--
m-creations gmbh
Acker 2

W: http://www.m-creations.com
E: dar...@m-creations.com
T: +49 6131 6224417
F: +49 6131 6224418
--
Registered Office: Mainz, HRB Mainz 7382
Managing Directors: Frank Pacholak, Kambiz Darabi