Hi,

Subash, as I found the CAR file could be deployed via the file-system by
copying it to repository/deployment/server/carbonapps/ before starting the
ESB. Therefore I prefer the CAR file method over the G-Reg check-in tool.

Shavantha, yes I could test this approach during ESB 4.8.1 testing. If you
could give me shout when this should be done, I could test it.

Thanks
Imesh

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Shavantha Weerasinghe
<shavan...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi imesh
>
> We can tryout this  approach during 4.8.1 testing
>
> Regards,shavantha
> On Jan 24, 2014 6:21 PM, "Imesh Gunaratne" <im...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found a better approach than using the G-Reg check-in tool.
>> We could create a CAR archive including a Registry Resources Project and
>> deploy the CAR file directly in the ESB.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was able to do the following with G-Reg check-in tool and successfully
>>> configure the BAM Server Profile outside the ESB Dashboard:
>>>
>>> 1. Start a fresh ESB instance.
>>> 2. Checkout _system/config path to a local folder (A1) using check in
>>> client.
>>> 3. Create bamServerProfiles folder at A1.
>>> 4. Copy BAM Server Profile file to above bamServerProfiles folder.
>>> 5. Add bamServerProfiles using check in client.