Hi Krishantha,

As you suggested, I'm using UserManagementClient to create a role and
assign it to a user. I used following code to do that.

UserManagementClient userManagementClient = new UserManagementClient(
                cassandraTestHelper.getBackendUrl(),
                cassandraTestHelper.getSessionCookie());
userManagementClient.addUser(TEST_USER_NAME, TEST_USER_PASSWORD, new
String[0], "SS");
userManagementClient.addRole(TEST_ROLE, new String[]{TEST_USER_NAME},
                *new String[0]*);

I'm unable to figure out how to give permissions here using a String array.
Can you please tell me how to add login permission to this role?

*Bhathiya Jayasekara*
*Software Engineer,*
*WSO2 inc., http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*

*Phone: +94715478185*