Thanks IsuruU for the update.

Can you send me the class names of those two failed cases. I will have a
look. If we cannot fix it property before the release, we need to disable
those tests.

With regard to the UI test failures. I think issue is with browser version
compatibility with selenium version we used. Updating selenium version in
test framework at this stage is not a good decision. Because it could
introduce dependency conflicts with axis2 dependencies (we experience this
before)

Thus, my recommendation is to use -Dwebdriver.firefox.bin option with maven
and point it to earlier version of firefox 20~24. Note that you don't need
to downgrade firefox, just pointing to firefox binary will be enough.

e.g
maven install -Dwebdriver.firefox.bin=/path/to/your/firefox/firefox-20-bin

Thanks,
Krishantha.