On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Eranda Sooriyabandara <era...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> As I am working on the carbon git migration I happen to see that there are
> some components which versions are differ from the platform version. Eg.
> event-processing components have their own 1.0.x version. Is there any
> reason for using these versions? Can we change them to carbon platform
> version here on?

First let's decide whether we really need to maintains these codes or
whether we can continue with already released versions. If we need to
maintain then  +1 to use platform version numbers, in fact according to the
new structure we can't have several components versions within one code
repository. All sub-modules should inherit their versions from parent POM
file.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga