Hi,

Since jaggery[1], UES[3] and ES[3] products were in github and those
jaggery/UES/ES feature also under those products[1,2,3]. They will remain
same in git (Offline chat with sagara with matter). Therefore whenever
other product that used one of this features(UES/jaggery/ES features) those
product(eg:jaggery) need to release since we have components/features
inside the products only.
This is our current model in release, is this to continue?

Regard to jaggery-extensions[4] will be contains p2-features that will be
jaggery modules (such as caramel/jaggery-test).

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/wso2/jaggery
[2] https://github.com/wso2/enterprise-store
[3] https://github.com/wso2/ues