Hi,

Here is steps you can follow.
Register New Service Provider (with Issuer UES dashboard App)
In UES dashboard app update 'ssoConfiguration' in config.json file for ES
if is it acting as IDP.
You can try this in UES 1.0.1[1] since UES 1.0.0 was using sso hostobject
and UES 1.0.1 and ES 1.0.0 is using SSO module. (few app level code changes
can be required).

Here I am sharing few links that can help you on $subject

[1] http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/org/wso2/ues/wso2ues/1.0.1/
[2]
http://madhukaudantha.blogspot.com/2013/04/enabling-sso-in-wso2-user-engagement.html
[3]
http://madhukaudantha.blogspot.com/2014/01/sso-with-claims-in-wso2-is.html2
.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Pubudud Dissanayake <pubu...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are working on a scenario where we want to put a link to a UES
> Dashboard inside an user Interface on Enterprise Store. Through this link
> we are passing several query string parameters which are needed by the
> dashboard to render the gadgets. We need to enable SSO between these two
> apps where a logged in user of ES will be automatically logged in and
> redirected to the dashboard with parameters upon clicking on the link.
>
> As a start we just tried to get this scenario working without SSO. We
> simply put the link to Dashboard page (on separate UES instance) and tried
> accessing it via ES user interface. But it redirects the request to
> sso/samlsso.jag of ES instance and nothing will happen afterwards.
>
> can anyone suggest a solution for this particular scenario?
>
> Suggestions and comments are welcome,
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> *Pubudu Dissanayake*