Hi Waruna,

G-Reg currently do not support OOTB run-time governance based on service
performance matrices. In fact, we are working on this feature(#2337) at the
moment with a model based on SLAs and defining thresholds in G-Reg and
enabling to enforce them by monitored service performance KPIs.

Regards,
Isuruwan

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Waruna Jayaweera <waru...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> G-reg product claims service performance metrics management as one of
> runtime governance feature in product description. Can I get some
> explanation what actually this feature does and any sample documentation
> URL on how to manage service metrics with G-reg?

> Waruna Lakshitha Jayaweera
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc; http://wso2.com
> phone: +94713255198