Hi,

I am working on the $subject. Currently test execution generates surefire
reports for each module separately inside those modules ( in
target->surefire_reports folder). If we want to generate the aggregated
surefire report merging all module reports we can add the following maven
plugin to the parent folder pom.xml file.

  <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.2</version>
            <configuration>
                <aggregate>true</aggregate>
            </configuration>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <phase>install</phase>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>report</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>

With this plugin *'mvn install'* command will generate the aggregated
surefire report inside the

'parent->target->site' folder merging all sub module reports. Also note
that you can use
*mvn surefire-report:report -Daggregate=true* command if you haven't added
the
above plugin to the pom.xml. It will generates the same aggregated report.

*Malintha Adikari*
 Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware