- REST API:
Activiti exposes all its functions using a REST API. We can use the same
REST API as the remote interface for BPS BPMN. However, we have to filter
this REST API to make it tenant-aware.

- BPMN editor:
Both editors provided by Activiti are GPL licensed. So we have explore
other options such as the jBPM eclipse plugin.

Regards,
Chathura