Hi Gayan,

As you know when we release a chunk we get a snapshot of the current branch
at the moment and move it  to tag directory,  The possible ways  are having
chunk 08 under the chunk 07 tag is, someone has created chunk 08 before we
release chunk 7 , or there are two active chunks at the moment which is not
the correct procedure IMO.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--