On Friday, March 14, 2014, Madhuka Udantha <madh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Kasun Gajasinghe
> <kas...@wso2.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kas...@wso2.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Madhuka,
>>
>> The main reason being that the Jaggery tests have been failing in Jenkins.
>>
> Jaggery only had one issue[2] It also have been fixed it build fine[3]
> [2] [jaggery][kernel]Missing patch @ dev
> [3]
> http://54.84.136.218:8080/jenkins/job/jaggery-branch-for-kernel4.3.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/

Actually, this last successful build has test failures. Please note that
that build is marked 'unstable' with the yellow color. You can find the
test failure details by clicking on the Console Output link.

> The product-as needs to be able to be able to download the dependent
>> artifacts via the nexus. So, I have disabled the tests for Jaggery in
>> Jenkins. But currently, the uploading artifacts to nexus snapshots repo is
>> failing since the project versions set in the pom.xml are not SNAPSHOT
>> versions.
>>
>> @Madhuka, can you update the relevant jaggery branch, and append
>> '-SNAPSHOT' for the project versions in all the poms? I believe the tests
>> are failing since jaggery is configured to use 4.2.0 based automation
>> framework. Build #3 contains the related errors. [1]
>>
> Jaggery was using old  automation framework (ATF) since there was some
> miss match with jaggery and ATF. If new ATF is ready we can make that shift
> I think

Yes, in the meanwhile can update the versions as mentioned above please?

--
*Kasun Gajasinghe*
Software Engineer;

 ,