First for this type of definitions you need to use uri-template instead of
url-mapping. With uri-templates only you will be able to define resource
variables as you mentioned. See following examples.

        URITemplate /sanjeewa/{name,id}/*
        matches /sanjeewa/user,190/test
        matches /sanjeewa/user,190/test?year=2012

        URITemplate /sanjeewa/~{test}?*
        matches /sanjeewa/~tester?test

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We need to read in some parameters from the URL path as well as some
> optional query parameters. (in ESB 4.6.0)
>
> Have tried few combinations of URL-mapping and URI- templates.
> Is it possible to use something similar to
>
> <resource methods="GET" url-mapping="/case/{grade}/{studentId}?*">
>
> This did not work for me.
> Is it possible to achieve this functionality without modifying the URL to
> get everything as query parameters?
>
> Thanks,
>  Pushpalanka.
> --
> Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.(Hons).
> Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/
> Mobile: +94779716248
> Blog: pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com/ | LinkedIn:
> lk.linkedin.com/in/pushpalanka/ | Twitter: @pushpalanka

*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.