Hi,

In a clean repo I could build the stubs, but still getting the same error
for org.wso2.carbon.identity.scim.common.stub.

/home/lakmali/trunk/platform/branches/turing/service-stubs/org.wso2.carbon.identity.scim.common.stub/4.2.1/target/generated-code/src/org/wso2/carbon/identity/scim/common/stub/SCIMConfigAdminServiceStub.java:[239,25]
cannot access javax.wsdl.Definition
[ERROR] class file for javax.wsdl.Definition not found
[ERROR] _serviceClient = new
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient(configurationContext,_service);
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Thanks,
Lakmali