Hi Malaka,

There is an ambiguity in the message shown when uploading an invalid
connector zip file. It says "successfully uploaded" although actually
throws an exception in the backend. Cant we show a message like "invalid
connector file" in the UI in such cases ? Just a thought.

Thanks.

--
Nalin Chamara
Software Engineer