If you mean the visible width of the text-area, then yes, you can change
it. When you don't specify any value, text area will have a default width
of 400px. If you need to change it, then you need to edit the two schema
files, rxt.xsd and service-ui-config.xsd in
[PRODUCT_HOME]/repository/resources and introduce width as an attribute
under fieldType. Then define the width in your rxt as : *<field
type="text-area" width="xxx">*.

HTH,
Isuruwan

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Uvindra Dias Jayasinha <uvin...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Note that I'm specifically referring to the length of the field
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Uvindra Dias Jayasinha
> <uvin...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Can anyone answer the following, $Subject
>>
>> If so, then is there a way to increase this limit via a configuration?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Uvindra