Hi All,

Please find below the test progress update as of today.

*Tested at-least once*

   - HL7 in Message Console (Need to re-test due to databridge fixes)
   - Incremental Processing
   - External Apache Cassandra (1.2.10)
   - Management Console & Activity Monitoring
   - Hive Metastore support for Oracle & MS-SQL
   - Dep-Sync
   - Fully Distributed / Partially Distributed Set-up
   - JMX Monitoring
   - Reports
   - Profiles
   - AS/APIM/ESB Integration scenarios
   - Windows support

*In-Progress*

   - Failover / Load Balancing scenarios
   - Long -Running test
   - Multi Tenant Support

*Yet to verify*

   - WCF - DotNet appserver
   - Data Migration / Cassandra migration
    - External Task Server
   - JCache
   - P2 Repo
   - Customer Reported Scenarios

The following are the open L1 & L2 issue summary

*Highest*

BAM-1516 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1516>  [Dep Sync] When a Phone
Retail sample toolbox deployed to node1 observed an exception in node2

*High*

BAM-1536 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1536>  [BAM] [Tenant] Key Spaces
duplicate for Tenant
BAM-1532 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1532>  [BAM] [Reports] Edited
reports not get saved
BAM-1529 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1529>  [Gadget Server] Charts
not showing in KPI-Phone Brands & KPI User Summary tabs for KPI sample
BAM-1522 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1522>  [BAM] [Profile]
StreamIndexDefinitions not get created in registry in profile modes
BAM-1513 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1513>  [BAM] [Tenant] Error
occurred during the Tenant loading - Error while deploying webapp:
StandardContext[bamdashboards]
BAM-1508 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1508>  [Dep Sync] Tool-box
deployment and Synchronization throwing exception
BAM-1505 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1505>  [BAM] [DepSync]
[Intermittent] OperationTimeoutException occurred when adding a toolbox
BAM-1496 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1496>  [BAM] Error occurred
while undeploying HTTPD Logs toolbox
BAM-1495 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1495>  [BAM] Errors occurred
with HTTPD Log Toolbox
BAM-1490 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1490>  [Intermittent]
Undeployment of toolbox not removing analytical script and throwing
exception

Anjana & Team please let us know if there are any additional areas that we
need to focus on for v2.4.1 release.

Notes:
1. The profile concept will be deprecated and feature enable/disable
facility will be introduced. As such this area require further testing due
to change in nature of the original functionality.
2. Deployment Synchronizer patch provided to us not fully resolved the
issues.
3. Regression test to confirm the Databridge fixes and Registry level
changes require considerable amount of time for re-testing

Detail Test Plan at [1]

1. BAM Test
Plan<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoNp5NttUhORdHhSTVB6cXFhc3RmeHpRNEtWUF9DakE&usp=drive_web#gid=18>