Hi All,

There is an issue with browsing the queue for users which haven't admin
role. The reason is following two methods restricted to the admin role in
Axis2 level.

   - getCurrentUser()
   - getAccessKey()

There is a way to get the current logged user from the session but there is
no way to get the access key.
org.wso2.carbon.andes.ui.client.QueueBrowserClient creating a queue
connection and access the queue from the FE. We need user name and access
key to creating queue connection. There might be some security issue with
QueueBrowserClient as I and Hasitha had discussion with Suresh on
yesterday. Some operations in org.wso2.carbon.andes.ui module needs to move
to the BE. I have come up with the following implementation design.

Move following methods in the QueueBrowserClient to
org.wso2.carbon.andes.core.QueueManagerService and expose as web service
via org.wso2.carbon.andes.admin.AndesAdminService.

   - browseQueue()
   - closeBrowser()
   - getMsgContentType()
   - getMessageContentAsString()

But there are another two classes
org.wso2.carbon.andes.ui.client.QueueReceiverClient and
org.wso2.carbon.andes.ui.client.QueueSenderClient needs do the same thing
as I think.

Cheers!

--
Indika Sampath