NO, I do not think any of the products have a JWT authenticator, +1 for
having this in DSS, AS and ESB. Here are my suggestion to improve this.

#1. Have signature validation enabled. We can not trust a JWT assertion
until we validate the signature.
#2. Have a Config UI to:
           a. Upload the certificate/s for signature validation.
           b. Enable/Disable JWT Authentication for services.

Here the #2 is a must to get this working in multi-tenant mode.

Suresh Attanayake
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
Blog : http://sureshatt.blogspot.com/
Web : http://www.ssoarcade.com/