Hi Harsha,

What i mean is it is not mentioned in the documentation for the sample. As
it does not mention :

a) to create the pointer to the smooks config file in the as a local entry
with smooks.xml
b) to copy the smooks config file in the location pointed

following the documentation gives an error saying cannot smooks config key
not available/missing.

regards
Awanthika