Hi,

I found the cause for the failure. It is about jaggery file structure

By debugging automation.engine [CodeCoverageUtils (line 136)] Where try to
access \plugins. jaggery file structure bit different[2] to other wso2
products[1]. Jaggery have extra directory called carbon and it is missing
in CodeCoverageUtils.java.

So we will need some fix for this where we can pass it from configuration
or looking on server name or type to define file/path structure.

[1]
F:\WSO2\git\jaggery\jaggery01\jaggery\server\integration\tests-integration\target\carbontmp\jaggery-0.9.0.ALPHA5.wso2v1-SNAPSHOT\repository\components\plugins
[2]
F:\WSO2\git\jaggery\jaggery01\jaggery\server\integration\tests-integration\target\carbontmp\jaggery-0.9.0.ALPHA5.wso2v1-SNAPSHOT\
*carbon*\repository\components\plugins

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Krishantha Samaraweera <krishan...@wso2.com