Hi Ishara,

Herewith I have attached jaas.conf and java.env files. You need to add
these two files to <MB-HOME>/repository/conf/etc/ where MB instance start
as zookeeper profile. After that change the path of jaas.conf  in the
java.env. Also check the <MB-HOME>/repository/conf/security/jaas.conf file
exist. If it is not exist copy the jaas.conf. The issue seems to be MB
server start as zookeeper won't get the SASL configuration properly. Anyway
you can further debug and see with these configuration settings.

Cheers!

--
Indika Sampath
Software Engineer