Hi,

Appreciate your interest in WSO2 products.

>From WSO2 Carbon platform 4.0.0 release onwards we have dropped the
official support for hosting WSO2 products on third party containers. Thus
we do not have a write-up or reference on how to run WSO2 products in JBoss
container.

Please note that we highly encourage you to use a public mailing list [1]
such as dev@wso2.org or Stack Overflow [2] to raise your questions since
those channels have wider audience, hence the chance of better response
time and quality.

If you have any specific reason for running WSO2 BPS inside Jboss, please
raise your concern through public mailing list.

If you have further concerns you can reach WSO2 through contacts [3].

Hope above information will help.

[1] http://wso2.org/mail
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/
[3] http://wso2.com/contact/